Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

First Blog!!

For some reason I can't sleep - so have decided to set up a blog! Not sure exactly what to write about - but I am sure I will think of some things to say!!

Had a really busy day - updating the website - www.bagpurse.biz - and have sourced a fantastic new product - Bagatidy - the sort of thing no woman should be without. No more scrambling about in your handbag looking for keys, lipstick etc - yaay! I can hardly wait to get mine!

Francine from Bagatidy was so helpful - although I am jealous about her apartment in Spain and the fact that she is going there soon - sun, fresh food and wine mmmm..........

Off to dream now about Spain

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought great www.GirlGlam.co.uk has finally got its own blogspot its time to convince www.Bagpurse.biz to get one....there you show up and it turns out that you have had one for sometime....lol. Hope you are ok. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete