Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

Yipee - I just love when deliveries arrive!!

Isn't it great when it is Friday - with the weekend to look forward to - and then deliveries arrive to make even better????

First to arrive was our order for Bagatidy handbag organisers - fantastic!!!! Such a brilliant idea - and I love the torch! I already have mine - ready to put into a handbag (haven't decided on tomorrow's bag yet - but now it is no problem switching from one bag to another with my super Bagatidy) - and I can't stop playing with the torch - it has been one of the highlights of my day! Don't get out much since setting up BagPurse!!!!

Then some new display material arrived - for our glamorous bag charms and Spanish handmade pendant scarves.

Then.....to top it off, some new summer leather bags arrived - gorgeous white bags and beige bags.

Can't wait for tomorrow to use my Bagatidy properly ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment