Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

What I Found in Mummy's Bag - by Parker 21months old

What I found in mummys bag!!!

Hi everyone, My name is Parker, I’m 21 months old and I’ve been asked to be a guest blogger for the wonderful bag lady.

When I went into mummys bag I found a lovely new writing thing, but when I used it on the wall mum wasn’t impressed, apparently its for her lips???? So I found a new brush for the dat & doodle, it was very small I have to say but what was worse was when I tried to use it the got gold marks on them, daddy said mummy uses it on her eyes…… There were things for blowing my nose, I knew how to use them and I put them back when I was finished, hope mummy didn’t mind She had lots of pennies, all shapes and sizes so I put them in my bank, if they can save for a raining day then I can save for sweeties. Afterall it always rains here. She had little white things hidden, uncle Teven called them bullets, but I never saw a gun??? I did manage to eat the nom noms she must have been keeping them safe for me. I found keys, she said I couldn’t have them because they were for the car, so I gave them back as the car is fun.

I fink it was a very confusing bag but it didn’t stop me from trying to see what nana had in her bag but that’s another blog. Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @parkerboy221209

1 comment:

  1. Dear Parker,
    I "fink" you are a sweetheart but there is something you need to know: a Mom's handbag is TOP SECRET. It's a nice handbag for sure and you feel like looking into it just because it's nice. But sorry, dear Parker : you cannot. Consider this: you don't want anyone to touch your favorite toys... Right ? Well, Moms feel the same with their purse. They keep lots of personal treasures in it, some they can share some they cannot share (because they don't interest anyone). In case you wouldn't know it, there is one IMPORTANT thing a Mom will never hide in her purse (it wouldn't be big enough): her huge love for you ! So give her a big hug, tell her how much you love her too and, like the little big man you are, simply tell her : "oh well, I understand about your purse... and I promise not to look into it anymore".

    Big hug to you Parker.

    PS. You are a bright guy and it was a pleasure writing this letter to you. By the way: you are a wonderful writer and I wish I could write as well as you do. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete